Middle School Fashion.. For Girls!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Middle School Fashion.. For Girls!

We are a website that helps middle school girls get the most stylish clothes for the best price! We compare designer clothes with clothes that are from the clearence rack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Delias: A Steal or Deal?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Delias: A Steal or Deal? Empty
PostSubject: Delias: A Steal or Deal?   Delias: A Steal or Deal? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:44 am

Hi Everyone-
Have you ever heard of the store dELiA's? It's one of those super pricy, everyone shops there type stores.
The clothes are super fashionable, cute, and comfortable, but their prices, are just to high.
Why should I pay $34.50 for a cascade vest that looks alot like the one I saw on the clearence rack at Kohls?!
Respond with your opinion, do you think dELiA's prices are okay, considering the quality, or way to high and not worth it? scratch
Back to top Go down
https://luvmyclothes4eva.forumotion.com
Brianna

Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Delias: A Steal or Deal?   Delias: A Steal or Deal? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:49 am

I do agree with you Clare, but they have the awesomest tee-shirts for 19$. I know its pricy, but its very awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Delias: A Steal or Deal?   Delias: A Steal or Deal? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:15 am

True haha
Back to top Go down
https://luvmyclothes4eva.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delias: A Steal or Deal?   Delias: A Steal or Deal? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delias: A Steal or Deal?
Page 1 of 1